25m LEVEL-UP FULL BODY STRENGTH (DB/KBs)
STRENGTH • 25m
Intermediate, full body strength workout using an elevated surface and weights (15-30lbs). Class structure: three strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: lateral step-up, feet-elevated plank, shoulders-elevated chest press, side plank with rotation
- No music
Equipment needed: elevated surface and dumbbells or kettlebells
Strength score: 4/5
Up Next in STRENGTH
20m EMPOWERING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DB...
Intermediate, full body strength workout using weights and an elevated surface (15-20lbs). Class structure: three strength circuits completed two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: seated row, seated good morning, isometric split squat + dumbbells, shoulders-elevated pull-over, push-up
- No m...
20m LOW-IMPACT BOOTY & THIGHS
No jumping, lower body strength workout using mostly bodyweight (one exercise with 10lb dumbbells). Class structure: standing warm-up and two strength circuits completed two times each.
- Highlighted exercises: isometric split squat, clamshell abduction, single-leg hip raises, sumo lean
- No jum...
20m ENERGIZING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Beginner-friendly, full body, strength workout using dumbbells (15 lbs). Class structure: three strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: overhead carry, sumo deadlift, overhead press, iso split squat, bear crawl
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly (mod...