30m PROGRESSIVE FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
STRENGTH • 33m
Beginner-friendly, full-body strength workout using medium-to-heavy dumbbells (10-20lbs). Class structure: warm-up, dynamic warm-up, strength circuit, and abs finisher. The strength set is designed to use heavier weights each round (three rounds total).
- Highlighted exercises: low-lunge + row, split squat, side plank, downdog > plank
- No jumping and pregnancy-friendly (modify abs exercises as needed)
Equipment needed: medium-to-heavy dumbbells
Strength score: 3/5
Up Next in STRENGTH
50m INTERMEDIATE FULL BODY STRENGTH (...
Intermediate, no-jumping, total body strength workout using a chair and dumbbells (5-10lbs). Get ready to practice your unilateral strength. Class structure: mat warm-up, dynamic mat warm-up, three total body strength sets using a chair, killer abs finisher using a chair, and stretch to finish.
30m STEADY UPPER BODY BURN (BANDS)
Beginner-friendly, posture-strengthening workout using resistance bands. Class structure: warm-up followed by four strengthening rounds repeated twice each.
- Highlighted exercises: anterior raises, lateral raises, crab shrug, hollow-hold, bear plank
Burn score: 4/5
10m GENTLE BOOTY BURN (BANDS)
Beginner-friendly, strengthening legs & booty workout using bodyweight and resistance bands. No repeating exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: lateral step, monster walk, clamshell, single-leg hip raise
- No-jumping and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
Equipment needed: resis...