50m INTERMEDIATE FULL BODY STRENGTH (CHAIR)
STRENGTH • 50m
Intermediate, no-jumping, total body strength workout using a chair and dumbbells (5-10lbs). Get ready to practice your unilateral strength. Class structure: mat warm-up, dynamic mat warm-up, three total body strength sets using a chair, killer abs finisher using a chair, and stretch to finish.
- Highlighted exercises: single-leg squat, elevated push-up, feet-elevated plank, feet-elevated hip raise
Equipment needed: elevated surface and dumbbells
Strength score: 4/5
Up Next in STRENGTH
30m STEADY UPPER BODY BURN (BANDS)
Beginner-friendly, posture-strengthening workout using resistance bands. Class structure: warm-up followed by four strengthening rounds repeated twice each.
- Highlighted exercises: anterior raises, lateral raises, crab shrug, hollow-hold, bear plank
Burn score: 4/5
10m GENTLE BOOTY BURN (BANDS)
Beginner-friendly, strengthening legs & booty workout using bodyweight and resistance bands. No repeating exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: lateral step, monster walk, clamshell, single-leg hip raise
- No-jumping and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
Equipment needed: resis...
5m ABS-ON-BACK (BODYWEIGHT)
Beginner-friendly, abs-strengthening workout using zero equipment. Class structure: Five unique abs exercises (all on the back), with no repeating exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: hollow hold, combo crunch, 1/4 get-up, straight-leg sit-up
Burn score: 3/5