21-DAY STRONGER CHALLENGE [LEVEL 1]
ABOUT STRONGER BY LE SWEAT (LEVEL 1)
The ultimate 21-day guide to resistance training and weight training from home or the gym
TOP 4 TAKEAWAYS
💪 build total-body strength in 21 days
🔑 increase confidence at the gym
📋 learn how to apply progressive overload in workouts
⚡️ create the habit of consistency
WHAT TO EXPECT
This program includes a science-backed, progressive overload approach to resistance training. This means using bodyweight and free weights to increase total body strength and enhance functional movement.
Dumbbells or kettlebells and an elevated surface
✅ 3 follow-along, at-home strength workouts
✅ 21-day gym guide, including progressive overload
✅ 21-day workout calendar
✅ Access to the private Le Sweat TV community
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Read through 'Additional Info: Stronger by Le Sweat' for an introduction, recommendations, and FAQs to this program.
2. Download or print the follow-along calendar(s) and start moving with Day 01 (20m Baseline Full Body Strength)!
(Download or print calendars below)
3. Note: all the exercises in the gym guide are the same as in the follow-along videos. We recommend reviewing the follow-along videos if any exercises on the gym guide are unknown.
Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook Group for tips and motivation from your #LSTVFam!
If you have any more questions, we would love to hear from you!
21-DAY GYM GUIDE [STRONGER LEVEL 1]
ADDITIONAL INFO [STRONGER BY LE SWEAT]
20m BASELINE FULL BODY STRENGTH (DB/KBs)
Beginner-friendly, strength workout using an elevated surface and weights (15-30lbs). Class structure: three sets of strength circuits repeated for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: reverse lunge, goblet squat, bear crawl, elevated push-up
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly (...
20m ENERGIZING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Beginner-friendly, full body, strength workout using dumbbells (15 lbs). Class structure: three strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: overhead carry, sumo deadlift, overhead press, iso split squat, bear crawl
- No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly (mod...
20m COMPLETE FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
Beginner-friendly, full body, strength workout using an elevated surface and weights (15-25 lbs). Class structure: three strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: feet-elevated hip raise, split squat, single-leg deadlift, sit-up
- No jumping
Equipment needed: dum...
AT-HOME CALENDAR [STRONGER LEVEL 1]