Watch this video and more on Le Sweat TV
Hip-focused mobility and stretch class will help you build the space and strength to deepen your squats.
- Highlighted exercises: side-lying hip CARs, tempo squat, sumo lean
Intensity score: 4/5
Grab your heavy weights and let's get strong in this workout. You can your lower body to do a lot of the work with some added shoulder work.
What to expect:
- step-ups (bench recommended)
- swings (kettlebell or dumbbells)
- core exercises
- no jumping / low impact
Equipment needed: dumbbells (...
Get stronger with this bodyweight strength workout. Warm-up followed by two strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: iso split squat, split squat, hollow hold
- Recommended for runners and cyclists
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy friendly (modify core exer...
Our most popular mobility class often, referred to as "Charlee's Daily Mobility Routine." Class structure: five essential mobility exercises repeated two times thru.
- Highlighted exercises: isometric split squat, isometric side plank, bear plank hold, dead bug
- No music
Equipment needed: yog...