20m GET STRONGER (BODYWEIGHT STRENGTH)
WORKOUTS FOR CYCLISTS • 18m
Get stronger with this bodyweight strength workout. Warm-up followed by two strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: iso split squat, split squat, hollow hold
- Recommended for runners and cyclists
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
- Includes music
Equipment needed: elevated surface
Strength score: 4/5
Up Next in WORKOUTS FOR CYCLISTS
15m STRENGTHENING FULL BODY MOBILITY
Our most popular mobility class often, referred to as "Charlee's Daily Mobility Routine." Class structure: five essential mobility exercises repeated two times thru.
- Highlighted exercises: isometric split squat, isometric side plank, bear plank hold, dead bug
- No music
Equipment needed: yog...
35m TONING FULL BODY STRENGTH (BANDS)
Ease into your day with this bodyweight and resistance bands strengthening workout. Class structure: warm-up, abs, two strengthening circuits using bands, bodyweight cardio, and cooldown stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: standing abduction, banded walks, plank taps, jumping jacks
- Low-impact an...
30m STEP UP YOUR STRENGTH (DBs)
Grab your heavy weights and get ready to lift! Intermediate, full body, no jumping, strength workout using an elevated surface and dumbbells (10-25lbs). Class structure: warm-up, two strength circuits, and a core finisher. All circuits completed three times.
- Highlighted exercises: step-up, sta...