40m NO-JUMPING FULL BODY STRENGTH (HEAVY WEIGHTS)
WORKOUTS FOR CYCLISTS • 41m
Intermediate, full body strength workout using heavy weights (15-35lbs). Class structure: warm-up, dynamic bodyweight warm-up, strength circuit, AMRAP circuit, step-box circuit, bodyweight core finisher, and cooldown stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: step-ups, kettlebell swings, sumo deadlift, straight-leg sit-up, bear plank
- No-jumping and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises as needed)
- Great workout for runners and cyclists
- Includes music
Equipment needed: weights, elevated surface (chair, bench, etc.), yoga block (optional)
Up Next in WORKOUTS FOR CYCLISTS
20m GET STRONGER (BODYWEIGHT STRENGTH)
Get stronger with this bodyweight strength workout. Warm-up followed by two strength circuits completed for two rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: iso split squat, split squat, hollow hold
- Recommended for runners and cyclists
- Low-impact, beginner, and pregnancy friendly (modify core exer...
15m STRENGTHENING FULL BODY MOBILITY
Our most popular mobility class often, referred to as "Charlee's Daily Mobility Routine." Class structure: five essential mobility exercises repeated two times thru.
- Highlighted exercises: isometric split squat, isometric side plank, bear plank hold, dead bug
- No music
Equipment needed: yog...
35m TONING FULL BODY STRENGTH (BANDS)
Ease into your day with this bodyweight and resistance bands strengthening workout. Class structure: warm-up, abs, two strengthening circuits using bands, bodyweight cardio, and cooldown stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: standing abduction, banded walks, plank taps, jumping jacks
- Low-impact an...