20m EMPOWERING FULL BODY STRENGTH (DBs)
WORKOUTS FOR RUNNERS • 21m
Intermediate full-body strength workout using bodyweight and dumbbells (10-15 lbs). No jumping, beginner, and pregnancy-friendly (modify core exercises as needed). Great for runners and cyclists.
- (2) strength sets, including isometric holds
- bodyweight core finisher
Equipment needed: dumbbells
Strength score: 3/5
Up Next in WORKOUTS FOR RUNNERS
20m GET STRONGER ABS (DBs)
Quick core and abs strength workout using dumbbells (5-10lbs). Warm-up followed by three circuits of core strengthening exercises.
- Highlighted exercises: chop/lift, 1/4 get-up, weighted side plank, dead bug
- No jumping, knee-friendly, and can be modified for pregnancy
- Music included
30m KNEE-STRENGTHENING BODYWEIGHT WOR...
Low-impact, knee-strengthening workout, using bodyweight only. Class structure: mobility warm-up, three strength circuits all completed three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: wall sit, isometric split squat, hip raises, curtsy squat
- No-jumping, pregnancy-friendly (modify as needed)
10m STRENGTHENING HIP MOBILITY
Hip-focused mobility and stretch class will help you build the space and strength to deepen your squats.
- Highlighted exercises: side-lying hip CARs, tempo squat, sumo lean
Intensity score: 4/5