20m POWERFUL FULL BODY STRENGTH (KBs)
WORKOUTS FOR RUNNERS • 19m
Intermediate, full body strength workout using kettlebells or dumbbells (18-25lbs). Two strength circuits and a bodyweight cardio finisher. All circuits completed three rounds each.
- Highlighted exercises: goblet squat, single-arm row, push-ups, split squat, sprawls, lateral bounds
- Great workout for runners and cyclists
- No music
Equipment needed: kettlebells or dumbbells (add more weight to make this class more challenging)
Strength score: 4/5
Up Next in WORKOUTS FOR RUNNERS
15m STRENGTHENING FULL BODY MOBILITY
Our most popular mobility class often, referred to as "Charlee's Daily Mobility Routine." Class structure: five essential mobility exercises repeated two times thru.
- Highlighted exercises: isometric split squat, isometric side plank, bear plank hold, dead bug
- No music
Equipment needed: yog...
35m TONING FULL BODY STRENGTH (BANDS)
Ease into your day with this bodyweight and resistance bands strengthening workout. Class structure: warm-up, abs, two strengthening circuits using bands, bodyweight cardio, and cooldown stretch.
- Highlighted exercises: standing abduction, banded walks, plank taps, jumping jacks
- Low-impact an...
30m STEP UP YOUR STRENGTH (DBs)
Grab your heavy weights and get ready to lift! Intermediate, full body, no jumping, strength workout using an elevated surface and dumbbells (10-25lbs). Class structure: warm-up, two strength circuits, and a core finisher. All circuits completed three times.
- Highlighted exercises: step-up, sta...